Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work
Дата
Ответ на Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/12/22, 10:03 PM, "Bharath Rupireddy" <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 3:47 AM Bossart, Nathan <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
>> The only feedback I have for the patch is that I don't think the new
>> comments are necessary.
>
> I borrowed the comments as-is from the CheckPointSnapBuild introduced
> by the commit b89e15105. IMO, let the comments be there as they
> explain why we are not emitting ERRORs, however I will leave it to the
> committer to decide on that.

Huh, somehow I missed that when I looked at it yesterday.  I'm going
to bump this one to ready-for-committer, then.

Nathan