ok after months of freedom I'm suddenly back on the damn list aga in

От Oelkers, Phil
Тема ok after months of freedom I'm suddenly back on the damn list aga in
Дата
RE: ok after months of freedom I'm suddenly back on the damn list again  ("Rob S." <rslifka@home.com>)
Список pgsql-general
ok kiddies I've been free of this darn list for months not it's back  please
take me off the damn thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Chmara [mailto:ron@opus1.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 1:04 PM
To: danyele
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] phpPgAdmin

danyele wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm trying to use phpPgAdmin, but  it's  showing a error like    " Fatal
> Error : Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
> lib.inc.php on line 121"  !
> I'm running 7.0.2 on slackware 7.0.
> Can somebody help me?

If pg_connect isn't coming up, chances are that your postgres install
wasn't set up when you installed PHP. Your php configuration steps, before
compiling, should include:

--with-pgsql=[DIRECTORY]

See:
http://uk.php.net/manual/install.configure.php
or
http://www.php.net/manual/install.configure.php

Or your local php.net mirror.

-Ron

--
Brought to you from boop!, the dual boot Linux/Win95 Compaq Presario 1625
laptop, currently running RedHat 6.1. Your bopping may vary.