Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] package python-blinker is missing in pgdg94

От Pausch Manfred
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] package python-blinker is missing in pgdg94
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hello Devrim,

thanks for your support.
Now it works as expected :-)

Best regards.

Manfred

--
Manfred Pausch
Team Lead Database Administration

TGW Software Services GmbH
D-92552 Teunz, Lindenweg 13
Phone +49 9671 9216 151
Manfred.Pausch@tgw-group.com | www.tgw-group.com

Amtsgericht Amberg, Aktenzeichen: HRB 5501
Geschäftsführer: Peter Ehrenhuber, Ralf Klausnitzer, Harald Schröpf

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
addressedand may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
useof, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipientis prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.