Re: Change browser in MacOS

От Patrick De Visschere
Тема Re: Change browser in MacOS
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,

When the server is not running the .plist file is not overwritten (at 00:59);
I’ve then renamed the .plist file. When I start the server again no .plist file appears. The config window stills contains my custom Browser Command; A new .plist file is generated when I change this command and click OK.

The .plist file contains among other things the Browser.LastSaveLocation. My new .plist file as well as the overwritten one contain a location which is nearly a year old. I don’t know what specific location is saved here but I have saved .sql and .csv files in the mean time.

pgadmin4 must be storing information somewhere else and I’ve not been able to find that location: it’s not within my user directory as far as I can see.

The .plist file is overwritten at 00:59, which is when a backup is scheduled. But lots of other things happen at that time, e.g. switchting of system.log files …
I’ll check next what happens if no backup is scheduled.

Since nobody else seems to experience this problem, it’s probbaly related to my specific set-up.

Regards,

P. De Visschere