Introducing PG Commander, a new PostgreSQL client for OS X

От Jakob Egger
Тема Introducing PG Commander, a new PostgreSQL client for OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
I am excited to announce a new PostgreSQL app for the Mac: PG Commander.

PG Commander is a modern database GUI for developers, DBAs and content editors; it emphasizes on great usability.

I've been working on it for several months, and I'm now making available a public beta. While PG Commander is still
underdevelopment, it's already surprisingly useful for many daily tasks.

Download the beta on the PG Commander Website:
http://eggerapps.at/pgcommander/

There's a changelist to keep track of current development:
http://eggerapps.at/pgcommander/changelist.html

I've also written a more lengthy announcement of PG Commander:
http://eggerapps.at/blog/2013/introducing-pg-commander.html

I welcome any and all comments, bug reports and feature requests!

Best regards,
Jakob Egger

---
Egger Apps e. U.
http://eggerapps.at

Softwarepark 21
4232 Hagenberg
AUSTRIA

jakob@eggerapps.at

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: