Re: Problems with Vista and Windows 7

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Problems with Vista and Windows 7
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Could you please be more specific in describing what problems are you
seeing on Win7?
Did you check, that registry key "Data Directory" is set properly in
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PostgreSQL\Installations\postgresql-8.4"
folder?

Regards,
Igor Neyman

Сообщение: Re: Trigger for modification timestamp column
Сообщение: Re: Trigger for modification timestamp column