Re: default ordering of query result - are they always guarantee

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: default ordering of query result - are they always guarantee
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Must be not very good dbas :)
Oracle never guaranteed that "GROUP BY" returns sorted results.
It's just happened that in earlier Oracle versions they were sorted due
to algorithm being used for GROUP BY.
But again, Oracle never guaranteed it.