Re: select t.name from tbl t (where "name" is not a column name)

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: select t.name from tbl t (where "name" is not a column name)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joe,

What PG version are running?

8.2 here complains when running your example:

ERROR:  column foo.name does not exist
LINE 6: select foo.name from foo;
               ^

ERROR: column foo.name does not exist
SQL state: 42703

Igor Neyman

От: "A. Kretschmer"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL install fails with 1603 error