Re: Partitions child tables and analyze

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: Partitions child tables and analyze
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> If rows are added, deleted etc from specific child tables of a partition is it necessary when performing an analyze
toanalyze the entire partition or just the children that experienced the row changes?

Under the hood each partition is a separate table, so why is analyzing entire parent table necessary.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Is it safe to transfer logical replicationpublication/subscription?
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: How can I pushdown of functions used in targetlist with FDW ?