Re: [pgsql-www] Google signin

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Google signin
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 12 Jul 2017, at 16:52, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us <mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>> wrote:
>
> I don't mind reducing barriers to entry when we can, but recent experience
> says that there has to be some barrier :-(
>
> Definitely. But unless we want to whitelist email providers (and exclude google), we already have that problem, and I
don'tthink this is actually maknig it any worse.

I don’t think this will change anything for malicious users, but will make it
easier for legitimate ones.  When implementing this at $job-1 we didn’t see any
change re scammers/spammers, they are on top of these sorts of barriers already
(others are needed).

cheers ./daniel

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Google signin
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Google signin