Re: Optimize update query

От Niels Kristian Schjødt
Тема Re: Optimize update query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Okay, So to understand this better before I go with that solution:
In theory what difference should it make to the performance, to have a pool in front of the database, that all my
workersand web servers connect to instead of connecting directly? Where is the performance gain coming from in that
situation?