RE: [HACKERS] Small update for WinNT port

От Horák Daniel
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Small update for WinNT port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > changes to psql:
> > - added less as default pager when compiling on Cygwin
>
> Is there no "more"?

There is a native version of more in WinNT (like in DOS) but it is not
compatible with Cygwin and less is distributed as a part of Cygwin.

> > - need to declare "filename_completion_function" because it
> is not exported
> > from readline -> added to include/port/win.h
>
> I would think this is more of a readline problem, or does
> cygwin come with
> its only readline edition? What readline version are you using?

Yes, it is a problem of readline. I am not able to get the version number
because it is not defined in the readline headers, but from the copyright
notice it is very old (last year is 1992).
        Dan