Re: BUG #14329: libpq doesn't send complete client certificate chain on first SSL connection

От Zuk, Kacper
Тема Re: BUG #14329: libpq doesn't send complete client certificate chain on first SSL connection
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 9/21/16, 10:06 AM, "Heikki Linnakangas" <hlinnaka@gmail.com on behalf of hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> Setting up a test environment with the required certificates and CAs is
> a bit tedious. Would you be interested in adding a test case for this in
> the SSL test suite, in src/test/ssl, and posting a patch for that? I can
> take a stab at fixing this, but having a test case ready would give me a
> head start.

I’ve attached the patch that adds a test case. Please let me know if I should send it to pgsql-hackers instead.
Rememberto run make sslfiles, as I didn’t include generated certificate in patch.

Thanks
Kacper

Вложения