Releasing PostgreSQL 12 TDE (Transparent Data Encryption)

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig (PostgreSQL)
Тема Releasing PostgreSQL 12 TDE (Transparent Data Encryption)
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Releasing PostgreSQL 12 TDE

CYBERTEC is pleased to announce the release of PostgreSQL 12 TDE (Transparent Data Encryption).
As promised at the PostgreSQL conference in Milan, Italy, we are proud to announce the release of the
new version of our security-enhanced software.

PostgreSQL TDE automatically encrypts data stored on disk and thus offers more security at relatively
low overhead while being totally transparent to the application.
We  have already provided encryption support for PostgreSQL 9.6 in the past and we are glad to bring
this feature to the latest release of PostgreSQL.

We have completely rewritten the encryption code to  make it faster and more robust. The new release
provides Intel hardware acceleration and offers far better  performance than the original code.

PostgreSQL TDE is Open Source and can be used free of charge.

The code can be downloaded directly from our website:
www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/products/postgresql-transparent-data-encryption

Commercial support:
CYBERTEC provides 24x7 commercial support for PostgreSQL TDE.
If you have questions or need additional information, feel free to contact our sales team: sales@cybertec.at

many thanks,

Hans-Jürgen Schönig

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26, A-2700 Wiener Neustadt

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: