Re: BUG #1959: readline error exiting psql

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: BUG #1959: readline error exiting psql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Oct 13, 2005, at 9:54 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Are you sure this bug report shouldn't be directed to Apple?

Of course it should. I only directed it to you because I had thought
you figured out a workaround for it. If there isn't a workaround, I
won't report it again. :-)

Thanks,

David

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1956: Plpgsql top-level DECLARE does not share
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1956: Plpgsql top-level DECLARE does not share