Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues

От Ilya Kosmodemiansky
Тема Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi!

What shows your pg_stat_bgwriter for one day?

On Mar 15, 2015, at 11:54, Robert Kaye <rob@musicbrainz.org> wrote:

Hi!

We at MusicBrainz have been having trouble with our Postgres install for the past few days. I’ve collected all the relevant information here:

If anyone could provide tips, suggestions or other relevant advice for what to poke at next, we would love it.

Thanks!

--

--ruaok

Robert Kaye     --     rob@musicbrainz.org     --    http://musicbrainz.org

Сообщение: Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues
Сообщение: Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues