Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On 24 October 2016 12:33:49 EEST, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>Hi
>
>On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>
>wrote:
>> Any chance you could update the OpenSSL versions on those systems, or
>> failing that, remove --with-openssl?
>
>Well I could. But really, how useful is that given that it's got to be
>pretty rare that people won't use OpenSSL in a build? Those machines
>are so old now that I don't think there's any merit in keeping them is
>there?

I'm ok with removing them from the buildfarm, if you feel that way.

- Heikki

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.