announcing alpha release of pgdiff ... call for testers.

От carl garland
Тема announcing alpha release of pgdiff ... call for testers.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
An alpha launch of the utility for comparing postgresql schemas and
creating alter scripts can be found at www.sourceforge.net/projects/pgdiff
There is a hobbled demo version (for security reasons we wouldnt want
arbitrary sql execution) at www.23pools.com:8000 It currently doesn't
fully implement stored procs/procedural langs but it should be
handy and am anxious to get back feedback on how to improve and make
it better. Test away and if anyone has questions or would like a
walk thru of the demo or help setting up, please drop me a line
at carlhgarland@netscape.com and we can coordinate a tour.

Best Regards,
Carl Garland

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now!