compiling errors, with libpq++, redefinition

От shey sewani
Тема compiling errors, with libpq++, redefinition
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am experiencing some difficulties with a program i'm trying to compile.
The program i'm trying to compile has the following headers included

#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <libpq++.h>
#include "chartdir.h"

Chartdir.h is a header for a charting class that I did not write.  When I
compile i get the following errors:

g++    -c -o main.o main.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/libgraphics.h:17,
                 from /usr/include/drawobj.h:16,
                 from /usr/include/basechart.h:16,
                 from /usr/include/piechart.h:16,
                 from /usr/include/chartdir.h:16,
                 from main.cpp:4:
/usr/include/memblock.h:43: redefinition of `struct IntArray'
/usr/include/c.h:334: previous definition here
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

The files libgraphics.h, drawobj.h, basechart.h, piechart.h are included by
the chartdir.h file.

The Makefile i've used to compile the program is
all: chart
chart: main.o
    gcc -o chart main.o -O3 -lpq -lpq++ -I../../include -L../../lib
-Wl,-R../../lib -lchartdir -lstdc++ -march=i686 ;
clean:
    rm -f *.o chart core

Can you please Help me with this error?

Sheheryar Sewani