pgADMIN III access to table joins denied

От Della-Croce, Gregory
Тема pgADMIN III access to table joins denied
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I am connecting to a 8.4 postgres database using a new username  USERRW.   I open the database fine with pgAdmin III and open a SQL editor.  I can SELECT any table in the db.  But as soon as I try to join two tables I get an error :

ERROR:  permission denied for relation department_group

ERROR: permission denied for relation department_group

SQL state: 42501

I know that a GRANT ALL <TableName> TO USERRW   was done and committed.   What are we missing?

Greg Della-Croce