Re: Help with a view

От Dmitri Bichko
Тема Re: Help with a view
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I don't understand how this is different:

SELECT person FROM principals
WHERE event IN (SELECT event FROM principals WHERE person = $p AND
tag_type = " .MARR. ")
AND person != $p
ORDER BY sort_date

Or without subselects:

SELECT p1.person
FROM principals p1
JOIN principals p2 USING(event)
WHERE p2 person = $pAND p2.tag_type = " .MARR. "AND p1.person != $p
ORDER BY sort_date

Am I being confused?

Dmitri

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidentialand/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
actionin reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receivedthis in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Сообщение: Re: Issue with UPDATE statement on v8
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Using descriptor areas to insert