Re: Use "superuser" instead of "super user" in code comments

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Use "superuser" instead of "super user" in code comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 7 Sep 2021, at 14:44, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like we use "superuser" as a standard term across the entire
> code base i.e. error messages, docs, code comments. But there are
> still a few code comments that use the term "super user". Can we
> replace those with "superuser"? Attaching a tiny patch to do that.

Good catch, superuser is the term we should use for this.  There is one
additional “super user” in src/test/regress/sql/conversion.sql (and its
corresponding resultfile) which can be included in this.  Unless there are
objections I’ll apply this with the testfile fixup.