Re: Another exception (Transaction level)

От Darin Ohashi
Тема Re: Another exception (Transaction level)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

> As I've mention before they _are_ supported and as _per standard_.
> The standard allows implementations to provide a higher
> isolation level
> in place of any lower level that is not implemented.

With 7.3.3, if you try to set the isolation level to
TRANSACTION_READ_UNCOMMITTED or TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ an exception is
raised.  For these levels to be supported shouldn't the driver accept them and
set the actual level to the higher one?

Darin

Сообщение: Re: Another exception (Transaction level)
Сообщение: Re: Another exception (Transaction level)