Re: pg_filedump binary for CentOS

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: pg_filedump binary for CentOS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 27, 2010, at 9:47 AM, David Boreham wrote:

> As far as I can see there is no pre-built pg_filedump binary for the PDGD yum repository (8.3.11 for RHEL5). Before I
embarkon building it from source I figured I'd ask here if I'm correct that there is no binary hidden somewhere in the
packages.

Yes, you are right. pg_filedump is not part of PG Source. Its a separate module, which needs to be compile.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar

От: Vibhor Kumar
Сообщение: Re: How to dump only the the data without schema?
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: pg_filedump binary for CentOS