Re: Bulk row fetching

От Carmen Wai
Тема Re: Bulk row fetching
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I want to implement a similar mechanism as bulk row fetching in MFC ODBC
classes for postgresql. For the very large record sets, it can fetch the
first (let say) 100 records. After that, it can automatically fetch the next
100 records WITHOUT executing the SQL statement again, it will save lots of
memory resouce / time.

I only find that postgresql support : select * from table_name limit N
offset M, but if I do it in this way, the DB need multiple execution which
will take up lots of time.

Do anyone gets any idea?