Re: Data Corruptions (How to delete a corrupted row?)

От omid omoomi
Тема Re: Data Corruptions (How to delete a corrupted row?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,
have you tried to break down your large tables into some smaller ones in
order to manage the corrupted rows?
I mean doing such as :

create table test_1 as select * from test limit 100000;
create table test_2 as select * from test limit 100000 offset 100000;
create table test_3 as select * from test limit 100000 offset 200000;
create table test_4 as select * from test limit 100000 offset 300000;
.
.
.

This way you might face less problem fixing the corrupted rows .then join
the small tables again. ;)

I am not sure about your case but it might also be possible to use the COPY
command to make a text file and then to repair it.

Regards
Omid Omoomi