No Results were returned by the query

От Vitali Petrov
Тема No Results were returned by the query
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I am using PostGreSQL 7.3 with JDBC driver of
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/devpgjdbc2.jar.

I use preparedStatement to make query like INSERT INTO table_name VALUES
(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

After executing code I have in my database table row, that programm
inserted, but I also have exception thrown by that programm block.

Exception is:
No results were returned by the query.

    at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:157)

    at rendifirma.RentijadListModel.insertNewItem(RentijadListModel.java:107)

    at
rendifirma.MainFrame.jButtonIR2Salvesta_actionPerformed(MainFrame.java:644)

    at rendifirma.MainFrame$12.actionPerformed(MainFrame.java:315)

    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1450)

    at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1504)

    at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:378)

    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:250)

    at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicRootPaneUI$DefaultAction.actionPerformed(BasicRootPaneUI.java:156)

    at javax.swing.SwingUtilities.notifyAction(SwingUtilities.java:1384)

    at javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBinding(JComponent.java:2078)

    at javax.swing.KeyboardManager.fireBinding(KeyboardManager.java:252)

    at javax.swing.KeyboardManager.fireKeyboardAction(KeyboardManager.java:205)

    at
javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBindingsForAllComponents(JComponent.java:2145)

    at javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBindings(JComponent.java:2138)

    at javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyEvent(JComponent.java:2045)

    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2593)

    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1213)

    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processKeyEvent(Container.java:2155)

    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2135)

    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1200)

    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:131)

    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:98)

    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)

    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:85)

Question is :
Why i got that exception from this line of code:
  ResultSet rs_tmp = newItemPStat.executeQuery();

Thanks.