problem running initdb

От Mike Miller
Тема problem running initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am having a problem running initDB.  I followed installation instructions
exactly and have the data directory made and CDOWNed to postgre user.  Why
is it an unknown type ame?  Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance;
--
Mike (PS: Transcript of output follows)

]]]/usr/pgsql/bin/initdb -D /usr/pgsql/data
This database system will be initialized with username "postgres".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server process.

Fixing permissions on pre-existing data directory /usr/pgsql/data
Creating database system directory /usr/pgsql/data/base
Creating database XLOG directory /usr/pgsql/data/pg_xlog
Creating template database in /usr/pgsql/data/base/template1
ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'ame'.

ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'ame'.

Creating global relations in /usr/pgsql/data/base
ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'ame'.

ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'ame'.

Adding template1 database to pg_database
/usr/pgsql/bin/initdb: line 481:   739 Segmentation fault
"$PGPATH"/postgres $BACKENDARGS template1 <"$TEMPFILE"

initdb failed.