ISO SQL Geographic Objects

От Franck Martin
Тема ISO SQL Geographic Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
ISO/DIS 19125-2 Geographic information - Simple feature access - Part 2: SQL
option

I'm trying to look for this document on the web, as it gives information on
how ISO Geographic Objects should be represented in SQL. Does anybody have
this or at least a summary of it. Or can give me some examples of SQL
representations.

Thanks

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org <mailto:franck@sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/>
Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/ <http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.