postgresql and Mandrake: no gist support?

От Franck Martin
Тема postgresql and Mandrake: no gist support?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using Mandrake 7.2 and I cannot find the files gist.h and rtree.h in the
postgres-devel rpm. Does anyone knows where are they ?

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] a script that queries database periodically
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] a script that queries database periodically