form response

От Warren Massengill
Тема form response
Дата
Список pgsql-php
In:
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
         (appears as above plus an entry for each of php2,3,&4)
     LoadModule php4_module        modules/libphp4.so
     LoadModule php_module         modules/mod_php.so

These were all uncommented in the generic installation of RedHat 7.2.
Where else can I look?

I can create forms in php and tables in PostgreSQL but according to
phpinfo(), php is not configured for PostgreSQL.
If I survive this problem, that one is on the horizon.

Thanks,
Warren

    Keary Suska <hierophant@pcisys.net>
                  Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:43:12 -0600

on 9/18/02 5:17 PM, warrenmassengill@hotmail.com purportedly said:

>RedHat 7.2 RPM with PostgreSQL 7.1.x and PHP 4.0.6
>
>Page 111 of PHP and PostgreSQL, this form displays in Mozilla. The submit
>button is expected to run a script called reaction.php but it opens the
>script and displays the code. The response is the same with or without
>variable input.
>
>I changed the script file to executable:  no effect.
>
>I can run 'reaction.php' from the shell and it works.
>What is the problem here?

Apache is not configured properly to recognize the .php extension. Look at
the installation instructions for the AddType directives you must have.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.

---------------------------------
form
     A Simple Form
     <form action="reaction.php" method="post">
          <input type="submit" name="submitbutton">
     </form>

-------------
Reaction.php
Reaction.php

<?php
     if     ($field_1)
     {
            echo "field_1: $field_1";
     }
     else
     {
            echo "nothing has been passed to this script";
     }
?>
run as stand alone php

bash-2.05$ php < reaction.php