ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "'"

От * *
Тема ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "'"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I'm getting the error ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "'"
This is my sql statement in my servlet and i don't see what's wrong with it.

SQL = "Select users.first_name, users.last_name, profiles.profile_name,
countries.city, countries.province" +
            "countries.country, users.email_address FROM 'profiles' INNER
JOIN companies ON profiles.owner_id_bus. = companies.company_id" +
            "INNER JOIN users ON companies.default_contact_id =
users.user_id INNER JOIN countries ON companies.location_id = countries.id"
+
            "WHERE profiles.profile_name ='" + strName + "'";ERROR:  parser:
parse error at or near "'"