Change the current database programatically

От guillermo schulman
Тема Change the current database programatically
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Is there any way to change the current database programatically?
We have a several databases structure, all of them postgreSQL db's and all
of them located at the same host.  I'm developing a function that must
retrieve data from different tables located at different databases. So, is
there anyway (at pl/pgsql level) to do that?

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/