RE: [HACKERS] Temp tables

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Temp tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> what was the
> > > >
> > > CREATE TEMP TABLE.  See src/test/regress/sql/temp.sql.
> >
> > So, it's not in the snapshot... Anyone know why or am I just wrong?
>
> Beats me.  Should be in there.
Neither the syntax nor the regression sql file are there, so I know it's
not something as simple as an initdb.
I'll download the snapshot from tomorrow morning, try it again, and let
you know what I find.  Do we have a list of what features should
already be implemented?  I know we haven't beta'ed yet but I thought I'd
test a few things.-DEJ

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Temp tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] interface libpq Makefile.in patch