RE: [GENERAL] postgresql v6.4.2 c funcs and null text pointers...

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [GENERAL] postgresql v6.4.2 c funcs and null text pointers...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Very observant of you.  The postgres function system doesn't have a way
to tell which parameter is null, so the function just returns null.
I don't like it and we hope to get it changed for PGv6.5 (at least I
do).

Is it on the TODO guys?  Jan, do you think you'll have the time to get
to it by beta?

*** Blatant flattery start ***
I'm still willing and looking for that backend mentor to truly get me
started, and I want you, Jan and Bruce, because I want the best.
BTW don't give me license to bug you unless you mean it.
*** Blatant flattery end ***
    -DEJ

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 lateness and CIDR
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] 6.4 lateness and CIDR