RE: [GENERAL] My further experiences with ecpg

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [GENERAL] My further experiences with ecpg
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

 I found out that I didn't have an exec sql commit at the and of the
program. With that finally psql does know about the table(pgacces still
doesn't).
 A question: can this ecpg stuff be used for developing PostgreSQL
applications or shall I forget it go to use libpq?

            Thanks in advance

-=
-------
Sebesty=E9n Zolt=E1n AKA Memphisto        It all seems so stupid,
                    it makes me want to give up.=20
szoli@neumann.cs.elte.hu        But why should I give up,
                                        when it all seems so stupid?=20

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            And please avoid Necrosoft
Widows