RE: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/doc/src/sgml protocol.sgml'

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/doc/src/sgml protocol.sgml'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> DeJuan, could you ask on the more general lists whether anyone has
> tried
> the tutorials with success, and solicit comments or corrections? TIA
>
>                   - Tom

So, has anyone tried the tutorials (with/with out success)?  Let me know
what did and didn't work for you.  We're trying to re-vamp the docs
while we have the chance, so vent.  But, remember be constructive.

    -DEJ

P.S.  Sorry to those of you who receive many copies of this.  I'll get
about 6 myself.