RE: [GENERAL] Optimization problem?

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [GENERAL] Optimization problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The problem here is that you are not providing enough information for
anyone to help you optimize your query.  You might want to post the
table layout or create table statement, the query, and any index that
you've created.  Also, posting to the SQL list would also be a good
place to start [pgsql-sql@postgreSQL.org].
        -DEJ

> I add some index (hash table), that why my queries take about 20
> seconds (I
> try with index, and I stop the process after 1 hour).
>
> JK
>
> dustin sallings wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Jerome Knobl wrote:
> >
> > // I'm working with a table with about 650'000 rows. It's working
> > // pretty well, my queries take about 20 seconds.
> > //
> > // I would like to know to optimize it ?
> >
> >         Given the information provided, I'd recommend buying a SQL
> book.
> > You also might want to add an index or two (the SQL book would tell
> you
> > all about it).
> >
> > --
> > SA, software.net         My girlfriend asked me which one I like
> better.
> > pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
> > |    Key fingerprint =  87 02 57 08 02 D0 DA D6  C8 0F 3E 65 51 98
> D8 BE
> > L_______________________ I hope the answer won't upset her.

Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] SET LOCK MODE ?
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] SET LOCK MODE ?