RE: [HACKERS] Don't forget about Groups

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Don't forget about Groups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I was wondering if the user GROUPS would be fixed for 6.4
> > It seems like an easy fix and a very useful one at that.  If it's
> fixed
> > in the current CVS please let me know.
> >         -DEJ
>
> I have several e-mail messages in my mailbox describing the issues,
> but
> no one has dealt with them.
My understanding of the issue is that almost everything relating to
groups is already taken care of.  The only thing missing is a way to
create group, which to me means a simple addition to the parser.  If
anyone wants to point me to the right places (example, etc.) I'll put
together the patch.  But if there's more to the story I'd rather leave
it to the pro's.
    -DEJ

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SPI procedure for removing large objects
От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] indexes and floats