Fwd: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ... now what?

От Jeff Weeks
Тема Fwd: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ... now what?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Thank you so much!  I have the port running and all seems well.  Now
I'm wondering if there's anything magical to add Postgres support to
PHP4 under Apache2?  I uncommented the line for the php_pgsql
extension in the php.ini.  I know it's the right ini because I'm
verifying using phpinfo.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

Jeff

Begin forwarded message:

</color></bold>Claudio Natoli <<claudio.natoli@memetrics.com>

16, 2004 6:02:34 PM PDT

Weeks' <<jweeks@rci.rutgers.edu>, pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org

[CYGWIN] Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ...  now what?

</bold>

Hi Jeff,

Sounds like you'd be better off with the dev version of the native
port.

Have a read of:
http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

and following the link to http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/