Re: adding stuff to parser, question

От Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
Тема Re: adding stuff to parser, question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31 Jan 2009, at 17:22, David Fetter wrote:

> Is this part of the SQL:2008?  If not, is there something else that
> is?

As far as I can see in the 'free' draft, no. Which is quite funny, cos
'DATABASE' keyword isn't there too..
Anyway. Looks like m$'s sybase clone got it, so I figure - at least
some ppl figured it would be a nice feature ;)

Can someone lead me into, how should I grab all Oid's for tables (in
all user defined schemas, public. and others in db - except for system
ones) in /src/backend/catalog/namespace.c  please ? (which would
probably be the best place to do it.)

so far I figured, that adding another ACL_OBJECT define would be the
best option, instead of passing NIL in objnames, for which there's an
assert at begin of objectNamesToOids().
Reason I am asking about the backend/catalog approach, is because of
all structures, and existing code (which I only got to go through
Today for first time), I don't see any existing example, that would
enumerate 'everything' in specific category.

Thanks.