Re: count(*) performance improvement ideas

От Stephen Denne
Тема Re: count(*) performance improvement ideas
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote
> Transaction commit is an exceedingly subtle and carefully structured
> thing.  Throwing random user-defined code into it ain't gonna happen.

Deferred constraint triggers currently run random user-defined code. This'll do me.

Regards,
Stephen Denne.

Disclaimer:
At the Datamail Group we value team commitment, respect, achievement, customer focus, and courage. This email with any
attachmentsis confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If it is not intended for you please advise by reply
immediately,destroy it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way.
__________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned by the DMZGlobal
BusinessQuality             Electronic Messaging Suite.
Please see http://www.dmzglobal.com/dmzmessaging.htm for details.

Сообщение: Re: count(*) performance improvement ideas
Сообщение: Re: count(*) performance improvement ideas