Re: Bug: Constraint Trigger - created with pgadmin - is not visible and missing in SQL Pane / Create Script

От Michael Brux
Тема Re: Bug: Constraint Trigger - created with pgadmin - is not visible and missing in SQL Pane / Create Script
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Did some research on system catalogs and how to retrieve constraint triggers:

Internal triggers (addressed in “CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER in SQL pane (pgAdmin 1.14.1)” from Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:39:37 +0200 )  have tgisinternal set to true in table pg_trigger.

Constraint triggers (I was talking about) have tgisinternal set to false in table pg_trigger.

Maybe this helps.

Regards, Michael