Re: cygrunsrv -S postmaster giving error

От raj_14_11@rec-all.com
Тема Re: cygrunsrv -S postmaster giving error
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
ipc-daemon2 is running....
still i am getting the error.
and if i run
********************************
$ cygrunsrv -Q postmaster
Service postmaster exists
Type                : Own Process
Current State       : Stopped
Controls Accepted   :
********************************

i get this.
those fix packs as mentioned in the link apply to NT,I am using windows 2000
>Rajesh,
>
>On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 05:23:50PM +0700, raj_14_11@rec-all.com wrote:
>> as per jason's directive i did all the steps but its giving error at
>> this point
>> *****************************
>> $ cygrunsrv -S postmaster
>> cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService:  Win32 error 1068:
>> The dependency service or group failed to start.
>> *****************************
>> can anybodu help me whats wrong ?
>
>postmaster is failing to start because one of its dependencies (i.e.,
>ipc-daemon2) is failing to start.  Fix your ipc-daemon2 problems and
>postmaster should start up OK.  Hopefully, my previous email will be
>helpful.
>
>Jason
>
>--
>PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
>Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

WWW.rec-all.com - a community of all the RECs

Сообщение: Re: cygrunsrv -S postmaster giving error
Сообщение: Re: cygrunsrv -S postmaster giving error