Re: plpython trigger

От Tom Brown
Тема Re: plpython trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi
I am experimenting with postgresql and have tried to write a trigger
function
this comes up with syntax error. Clearly I am doing something wrong !!!
Any sugestions. Thanks

-- Function: "AAPython_test"()
CREATE FUNCTION "AAPython_test"() RETURNS opaque AS 'TD["new"]["aut_unused"]
=5
return TD["new"]'  LANGUAGE 'plpython';

ERROR:  plpython: Unable to compile function
__plpython_procedure_AAPython_test_76029_trigger
exceptions.SyntaxError: invalid syntax (line 2)
 Tom Brown

Custom Database Software

Web http://www.tbprog.co.uk/

 Tom Brown

Custom Database Software

Web http://www.tbprog.co.uk/

Confidentiality Notice

This transmission is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you
receive this email by error, you must not copy, distribute or use it's
contents in any way. In this event, please contact tom@tbprog.co.uk.