RE: [ODBC] Difference between insert a tuple in a table by function and by datasheet

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [ODBC] Difference between insert a tuple in a table by function and by datasheet
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
-----Original Message-----
From: DI Hasenöhrl

> I have the following situation: ( I use MsAccess97 as frontend, ODBC
7.1.0003)
> I insert tuples in a table with a plpgsql-function, called in a form via
VBA-code. It works fine, but I can't update these tuples in > > > datasheet
view. ERROR: an other user has changed in the meantime.....but I'm the only.
> When I insert tuples via datasheet view, I can update these tuples, but
only these.

Don't your table have float columns ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: vincent@waw.pdi.net
Сообщение: Dump db with LO
От: Christof Glaser
Сообщение: Re: distinguishing different database connections