Re: [CYGWIN] resource leak in 7.2

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: [CYGWIN] resource leak in 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I tested the srcipt with both cygipc-1.09 and my patched cygipc-1.09
(Where have my postings on Feb 6 gone ?).

With about 20 concurrent clients running
1) cygipc-1.09
    Handles 9000 ---> 23000 or so.
2) my patched
    Handles 9000 ---> 15600 or so.

So at least one of the cause seems the semaphore handle leak
in the cygipc library.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue