RE: Proposed WAL changes

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Proposed WAL changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Could GUC parameters be changed permanently e.g. by SET command ?

For example,
1) start postmaster
2) set archdir to '....'
3) shutdown postmaster

Does PostgreSQL remember the archdir parameter ?

Regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Re[2]: [SQL] Re: why the DB file size does not reduce when 'delete'the data in DB?