Re: Bulkloading using COPY - ignore duplicates?

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Bulkloading using COPY - ignore duplicates?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

It's a very well known issue that the partial rolloback functionality is
a basis of this kind of problem and it's the reason I've mentioned that
UNDO functionality has the highest priority. IMHO we shouldn't
implement a partial rolloback functionality specific to an individual
problem.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue