RE: A problem with the nextval('') function

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: A problem with the nextval('') function
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Daigle

> Hi,

> I've been writing a VB application that uses 7.01.00.06 ODBC driver to
access a PostgresSQL database.  Everything works OK
> until I try using the 'nextval' function.  When I try to execute SELECT
nextval('userid') ,  either from my application or from
> the Visual Data Manager tool, I get an error that states: "The SELECT
statment includes a reserved word or argumnet name
> that is misspelled or missing, or the punctuation is incorrect.  Number
3141".

ODBC itself doesn't reject the query.
Aren't you using DAO-jet ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: "Ray Daigle"
Сообщение: A problem with the nextval('') function
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: RE: Error with DECIMAL or NUMERIC data type